What is a Resume?
A Resume is a written document that summarizes an individual’s work history, education, as well as training and certifications.
What is the purpose of a Resume?
An effective Resume will convey all general employment and educational information concerning an applicant. It will allow an individual to apply for an employment position.
Why do I need a Resume?
A Resume is a standard way to apply for an employment opportunity. An up-to-date resume is vital to achieve employment.
How do I use the Resume Template?
- Download the template
- Use the template as a guideline, replacing generic information with your own
- Save the document as a .PDF to print to submit in person or send digitally.
What are some Resume Tips?
- Be concise with your information. Be clear about your career objectives
- Keep work history relevant to the position for which you are applying
- Include copies of certification and/or training, if applicable
- Prior to listing references, contact them for permission to use them
The following provides a listing of sample templates, documents, articles and other resources to help you in carrying out your duties and managing your worksite. It is expected that the documents will be amended to suit the styles, needs and circumstances of the individual, or company, involved. These resources are not intended to replace an individual’s, or a company’s, professional and skillful judgement. Each template, document and article and other resource should be assessed within the context of the individual’s, or company’s own day-to-day operation. Individuals and companies must exercise proper judgment respecting the correctness and applicability of the material. Hard Hat Hunter accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions, and expressly disclaims any such responsibility.