- Ensure gas is stored in a can that is approved and secure to avoid leakage
- Store a fair distance from anything that could be a possible ignition source (i.e. open flames, sparks)
- Do not store in any areas close to heat sources (i.e. direct sunlight, furnace, etc.) and try to keep the storage temperature around room temperature
- Check regulations regarding storage for your area to ensure you are adhering to all set rules and that you are not exceeding storage limits
- Store compressed gas cylinders away from high traffic areas and/or emergency exits
Comments are closed.