In the role of dump truck operator, an individual will drive dump trucks, as well as attachments (ponies, float equipment, etc.) to pre-disclosed locations.
He/she will maintain a driver’s log per regulations, as well as maintain machinery and keep equipment in good working order.
Job Requirements & Competencies
- Appropriate driver’s license (DZ, AZ)
- Interpersonal skills
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Safety conscientious
- Heavy lifting
- General knowledge of truck maintenance
- Clean driving record
Dump truck operators in Canada can anticipate an average hourly wage of $21.56, while American operators earn an average of $16.15 per hour.
- Working outdoors
- Working in inclement weather
- Working long hours
- Working in a noisy environment
- Working independently
- Working in a team environment
Comments are closed.