Stay up to date on industry-related news with Hard Hat Hunter. Here are 5 stories to check out today.
1. Lazard: Wind & Solar Power Costs Continue To Fall, Putting Coal & Nuclear At A Disadvantage
Wind and solar costs have declined by 6% in the last 12 months, however the cost of power storage is not falling as quickly. Costs of coal have remained flat and nuclear power has gone up.
2. Peak oil? Majors aren’t buying into the threat from renewables
The major oil companies aren’t investing much in renewable energies. They seem to be betting that the transition will take a long time, and they can buy the technology when it is proven to be profitable.
3. I Worked At SpaceX, And This Is How Elon Musk Inspired A Culture Of Top Performers
Interesting read on the work culture at SpaceX.
4. The $750 million mega mining deal that came up $750 million short: Why the deal flopped
West High Yield announce that the purchase deal has been terminated after the buyer failed to pay the downpayment of $500,000.
5. Rio Tinto joins race for stake in world’s largest lithium miner
“Canada’s PotashCorp must sell its interest in Chile’s SQM within 18 months of merging with Agrium, and Rio wants it.”
Comments are closed.