- Wear proper protective equipment such as eye protection, safety gloves, steel-toed boots, and hearing protection
- Prior to using the jackhammer, inspect it and all associated equipment for damage
- Use the correct, undamaged point for the job, rock point for rock, spade for asphalt, and chisel for concrete
- Operate the jackhammer slightly leaning back towards you, this helps you keep control and prevents the point from getting stuck
- Shut off the air supply whenever leaving the jackhammer unattended or swapping out tool points
Comments are closed.