Stay up to date on industry-related news with Hard Hat Hunter. Here are 5 stories to check out today.
1. China’s air pollution is hindering its ability to produce solar power
China’s air pollution has become a serious problem, so the country is turning to solar power. Unfortunately, the air pollution is also blocking solar energy from reaching the solar panels, reducing it’s production by up to 35% in some regions.
2. Asteroid mining could start 10-20 years from now, says industry expert
Many issues still need to be worked out before asteroid mining can become a reality, but Aten Engineering is hoping to build a good concept and attract investors.
3. Detroit-Windsor Tunnel reopens after construction shutdown
The tunnel, which sees 12,000 vehicles daily, was closed for over a week while crews replaced the concrete ceiling and made other infrastructure improvements.
4. Japan transport officials probe faulty Subaru inspections
After conducting a probe of its own practices, Subaru explained that it has been performing flawed inspections for the last 30 years. It plans on recalling 255,000 vehicles from all 12 models made in the last three years.
5. Is your “Natural” gas actually fracked?
Find out what percentage of natural gas you get is derived from fracking.
Comments are closed.