Stay up to date on industry-related news with Hard Hat Hunter. Here are 5 stories to check out today.
1. BMW Dumps Coal in Pledge for 100% Renewable Power
The automaker has committed to using only renewable power by 2020 in all its 31 production sites around the world.
2. Latest salvo fired in dispute over broken rail line to Churchill
The Canadian Federal Government has filed a lawsuit against Omnitrax who is refusing to repair the flooded rail line to Churchill.
3. Europe Wary of Proposed Russian Natural Gas Pipelines
European leaders are concerned about Russia’s proposed Natural Gas pipelines to Germany. They worry about increasing their dependence on Russian Gas.
4. Solar companies grapple with unexpected shortage of key material
“Prices of polysilicon, the main component of photovoltaic cells, spiked as much as 35 percent in the past four months after environmental regulators in China shut down several factories.”
5. Canada’s Northern Corridor: The National Dream 2.0
The Government of Canada has a plan for a 100 billion dollar Northern Corridor to the rest of the country.
Comments are closed.