What is an Annual Performance Review?
An annual job performance review is a document typically used by supervisors, managers and or employers, on a yearly basis, to conclude an employee’s overall performance throughout the year.
What is the purpose of an Annual Performance Review?
An annual job performance review is useful for both management and employees. It provides tangible documentation of an employee’s work performance. This helps the manager evaluate an employee and determine their value within the organization. It also gives the employee feedback regarding their performances.
Why do I need an Annual Performance Review?
An annual job performance review helps the manager keep track and to stay on top of their employees. It’s also a guide for employees to determine areas in need of improvement and areas of strength.
It’s also a great way to document an employee’s requested (and approved/disapproved) time off.
How do I use an Annual Performance Review?
- Fill out the document information as indicated (name, date etc.)
- Using the performance evaluation table, fill out the charts by providing feedback and an overall performance evaluation (excellent, good, moderate etc.)
- If applicable, indicate the employee’s strengths and weaknesses, followed by a final grading
- Ensure that both the employee and the supervisor sign and date the document
- Provide a copy for the employee and keep a company for your records
The following provides a listing of sample templates, documents, articles and other resources to help you in carrying out your duties and managing your worksite. It is expected that the documents will be amended to suit the styles, needs and circumstances of the individual, or company, involved. These resources are not intended to replace an individual’s, or a company’s, professional and skillful judgement. Each template, document and article and other resource should be assessed within the context of the individual’s, or company’s own day-to-day operation. Individuals and companies must exercise proper judgment respecting the correctness and applicability of the material. Hard Hat Hunter accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions, and expressly disclaims any such responsibility.
Comments are closed.