- Ensure that payment terms are clear to customers, for example, include a quick statement on your estimates/invoices
- Create and keep personal connections with customers. Follow-up with customers after rendering services to remind them of payment terms or ask if there are any questions (i.e. maintenance, upkeep, regular servicing, etc.).
- Keep open communication. If possible, offer customers payment options (i.e. instalment plans, deposit prior to services rendered, etc.)
- Document every interaction with customers
- Don’t get angry. Be polite and nice in all interactions.
Comments are closed.