What is a Meeting Minutes document?
A Meeting Minutes document is a document used to record the details of a company meeting.
What is the purpose of a Meeting Minutes document?
The purpose of a Meeting Minutes document is to keep an official record of the decisions made and actions to be taken, as discussed in a company meeting.
Why do I need a Meeting Minutes document?
A Meeting Minutes document is an excellent tool to organize items to be discussed during a meeting. It also serves as an excellent tool to clearly outline the decisions made and required actions to be taken as a result of the meeting.
How do I complete a Meeting Minutes document?
To complete a Meeting Minutes document:
- Assign a notetaker to complete the Meeting Minutes during the meeting. Be sure to indicate the name of the notetaker on the template.
- Fill out the Meeting Minutes template appropriately prior to the meeting (location, date, time, objective, and agenda items)
- Prior to the commencement of the meeting, complete the “attendees” section of the template.
- During the meeting, complete the fields, as required.
How do I use a Meeting Minutes document?
To use a Meeting Minutes document:
- Use a completed Meeting Minutes document to take action on discussed plans, as required
The following provides a listing of sample templates, documents, articles and other resources to help you in carrying out your duties and managing your worksite. It is expected that the documents will be amended to suit the styles, needs and circumstances of the individual, or company, involved. These resources are not intended to replace an individual’s, or a company’s, professional and skillful judgement. Each template, document and article and other resource should be assessed within the context of the individual’s, or company’s own day-to-day operation. Individuals and companies must exercise proper judgment respecting the correctness and applicability of the material. Hard Hat Hunter accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions, and expressly disclaims any such responsibility.