The Covid-19 global pandemic has created acute Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) shortages across the world. This has created an unprecedented demand for PPE which has in turn created enormously irrational procurement conditions (“wildwest conditions).
The Ontario and Canadian landscape for PPE procurement has a series of problems to solve:
1. Immediate term procurement from international suppliers to address acute shortages for front line health-care workers. This demand, puts other essential services at risk of not getting the PPE needed to continue operating within conformance of policies and procedures; and maybe risk of ceasing operations.
2. Creation of domestic PPE production capacity and supporting necessary production supply chain.
LoopSafety can assist in solving both problems – we can:
1. Increase scale of current procurement and distribution management of internationally sourced N95 protective masks.
2. Leverage existing procurement relationships to provide additional international procurement services for necessary PPE equipment for the duration of COVID-19 and beyond.
3. Accelerate domestic production capacity of N95 protective masks.
We have been in Chinese and European N95 markets since December 2019 procuring N95 masks for local health and safety market. We have well established networks and agents in both jurisdictions. These are critical to securing production lines that are currently under massive bidding wars. In addition, fraud and other business risks have increased immensely through the pandemic crisis. We have been on the ground navigating through the crisis and have witnessed first-hand the unprecedented instabilities in the market.
We would like to work with any organizations needing to stay operational as a an essential service, (ie: food service, transport, supply). We have been able to adapt with the quickly changing pandemic policies and business/import climate.
Serious inquiries only please. We are swamped with those just fishing for pricing. Time is imperative. Secure your PPE.
Please email: [email protected]