Refer a Friend, Win a Jacket Contest Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL U.S. AND CANADA. ALSO VOID IN Québec AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANTS RESIDING IN AREAS WHERE THE CONTEST IS VOID ARE INELIGIBLE TO WIN PRIZES.
- Eligibility: The Hard Hat Hunter 2016 ‘MINExpo Jacket Contest (“Contest”) is open to all Canadian and continental United States residents (with the exception of Québec, Florida, Maryland residents) who have reached the age of majority in their provide or state of residence at the time they enter the contest.
- Contest Period: Starting 12:00am, Eastern Time, September 12, 2016 and ending 23:59 pm, Eastern Time, September 28, 2016.
- How to Enter: Contest entries are earned by completing an online form provided at [https://blog.hardhathunter.com/jacketcontest/] referring contacts via email addresses to receive information regarding the Hard Hat Hunter platform. For each valid contact email listed, participants will earn one (1) Contest entry.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Content (the “Winner”) will receive a Hard Hat Hunter jacket, approximate retail value $100.00. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Hard Hat Hunter Inc. No cash or other prize substitutions shall be permitted except at Hard Hat Hunter Inc.’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state/provincial, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Hard Hat Hunter Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of Hard Hat Hunter Inc. Winner will be notified by e-mail within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Hard Hat Hunter Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state/provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT HARD HAT HUNTER INC.’S SOLE DISCRECTION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEDGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest, you understand and agree that Hard Hat Hunter Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Hard Hat Hunter Inc., and Hard Hat Hunter Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, picture, likeness, and image for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Hard Hat Hunter Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Content should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Hard Hat Hunter Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Hard Hat Hunter Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Hard Hat Hunter Inc. hard Hat Hunter Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Hard Hat Hunter Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void Ballots for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Hard Hat Hunter Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Hard Hat Hunter Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liabilities illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether cause by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment, (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO THE CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario, Canada having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contests). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Hard Hat Hunter, Room C216, 100 College Drive, PO Box 5001, North Bay, Ontario, Canada, P1B 8K9. Requests must be received no later than 23:59 Eastern Time, October 31, 2016.