What is a Weekly Time Sheet?
A Weekly Time Sheet is a table used to record the hours that an employee has completed within a week.
What is the purpose of a Weekly Time Sheet?
The purpose of a Weekly Time Sheet is to accumulate the time worked in order to uncover the monetary value of those hours. It also helps determine how many hours were dedicated to a particular project.
Why do I need a Weekly Time Sheet?
Weekly Time Sheets are essential to receiving a paycheck. They determine how much you will be receiving and is used as proof of hours worked.
How do I complete a Weekly Time Sheet?
The employee who completed the hours must do the following:
- Include the first and last day worked within that week. For example, if someone worked Monday June 13 to Friday June 17 simply indicate June 13-17, 2016.
- List employee name/ ID, rate per hour and overtime rate per hour (if applicable).
- Use the Daily Time Sheet to help fill in the following table. Indicate a date, project(s) completed, along with its location.
- Fill in the regular hours that have been completed that day and if applicable, the overtime hours; the table will automatically calculate the weekly total.
- Sign the document and get a manager to sign and confirm the hours.
How do I use a Weekly Time Sheet?
- Use the Daily Time Sheet as reference to fill out the Weekly Time Sheet.
- Get the Weekly Time Sheet Signed by management.
- Hand in Weekly Time Sheet.
The following downloads are available for use:
The following provides a listing of sample templates, documents, articles and other resources to help you in carrying out your duties and managing your worksite. It is expected that the documents will be amended to suit the styles, needs and circumstances of the individual, or company, involved. These resources are not intended to replace an individual’s, or a company’s, professional and skillful judgement. Each template, document and article and other resource should be assessed within the context of the individual’s, or company’s own day-to-day operation. Individuals and companies must exercise proper judgment respecting the correctness and applicability of the material. Hard Hat Hunter accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions, and expressly disclaims any such responsibility.