What is a Training Orientation Guide?
A Training Orientation Guide is a document in which a company’s health and safety orientation training policies are oriented to employees. It also outlines the following information:
- Designation of which employees must receive health and safety orientation training
- Designation of which employees can conduct health and safety orientation training
- Deadlines for when health and safety orientation training must be completed
- Components of health and safety orientation training
What is the Purpose of a Training Orientation Guide?
The purpose of the Training Orientation Guide is to detail the above mentioned information and to convey a company’s intention for a safe and healthy workplace and work environment.
Why do I need a Training Orientation Guide?
A Training Orientation Guide conveys essential information about health and safety to new hires, subcontractors, and contract employees.
How do I use a Training Orientation Guide?
To use the Training Orientation Guide:
- Download the Training Orientation Guide
- Edit the Training Orientation Guide so that all information pertaining to your company’s health and safety policies (who is required to take it, who can administer it, what it will include, etc.) is listed
- Use the Training Orientation Guide to ensure that all aspects of your company’s health and safety requirements are undertaken
The following downloads are available for use:
The following provides a listing of sample templates, documents, articles and other resources to help you in carrying out your duties and managing your worksite. It is expected that the documents will be amended to suit the styles, needs and circumstances of the individual, or company, involved. These resources are not intended to replace an individual’s, or a company’s, professional and skillful judgement. Each template, document and article and other resource should be assessed within the context of the individual’s, or company’s own day-to-day operation. Individuals and companies must exercise proper judgment respecting the correctness and applicability of the material. Hard Hat Hunter accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions, and expressly disclaims any such responsibility.